All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and videos and the selection and arrangement thereof, in addition to any concepts, know-how, tools, frameworks, software, applications or other technology, algorithms, models, processes, and industry perspectives underlying or embedded in the foregoing, along with any enhancements to or derivative works there of (the “Site Content”) is the exclusive property of BroBazaar or its licensors and, to the extent applicable, is protected by India. Neither the Site Content nor functionality of the Site, may be copied, reproduced, modified, reverse engineered, altered (including the removal or disabling of any security or technological safeguards, disclaimers, or legends) uploaded, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our written permission Use of site content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Golden Bricks and its licensors. You agree that, except as expressly permitted by us (e.g., through social media sharing tools provided on the Site) or by our licensors, where applicable, you will not refer to or attribute any information to Golden Bricks or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, websites, or public social media) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Golden Bricks or its licensors.
Use of site content
Golden Bricks hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the Site Content on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way (including creating derivative works thereof), that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content, and that you otherwise comply with these Terms. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, reverse engineer, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Golden Bricks’s prior written consent. In addition, you may not “mirror” the Site Content or any portion thereof without Golden Bricks express written consent. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting directly or indirectly, or by implication any licence or right to use any Golden Bricks intellectual property other than as expressly set forth herein. The licence granted in this section terminates automatically and immediately if you do not comply with these Terms.
You acknowledge and agree that Golden Bricks shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in postings, forums or message boards, questionnaire, survey responses, and otherwise, and you acknowledge and agree that, by providing us any such submission, you automatically grant, and hereby do grant, to us a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, sublicensable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence and right to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify and otherwise exploit such submission for any purpose, and in any form or media, not prohibited by applicable law. In addition, you hereby waive any claims against Golden Bricks for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, intellectual property rights, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Golden Bricks’s use and publication of such submissions.
You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that
- are threatening, libellous, defamatory, or obscene;
- would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law;
- infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties;
- contain a computer virus or other destructive element;
- contain advertising;
- constitute or contain false or misleading statements; or
- violates these Terms.
BroBazaar does not represent or endorse the accuracy of reliability of information posted to the Site by users. In addition, BroBazaar does not and cannot review all information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However,BroBazaar reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
Notices of infringement and takedown by Golden Bricks
Golden Bricks prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to Golden Bricks at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains:
- Identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
- Your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
- The signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorised on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right. BroBazaar will remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under Indian law upon receipt of such a statement. Indian law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions.
Third-party websites & Providers
Governing law; jurisdiction
For Customers residing in India: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of India. The Courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under these terms.