Real Estate Investment Is For Everyone!admin
Real Estate Investment Is For Everyone
Gone are the days when real estate projects were out of bounds for most of the people and only those with deep pockets were able to afford it. With a growing economy, higher incomes and consumer-friendly policies of the government as well as financial institutions, buying a property is a cakewalk!
Here’s why it has become so easy for anyone and everyone to invest in real estate sector:
- Affordable Housing: The government has given affordable housing the infrastructure status thereby leading to developers investing in such projects. Therefore, projects are now available for as little as Rs. 15 lakhs!
- Rate of Interest: Banks and other financial institutions have reduced the home loan rates and this has made buying a home much more economical
- Deals and Schemes: Since the market was in a slowdown phase for past couple of years, the developers are offering attractive schemes, freebies and financial deals to woo the buyers and liquidate their projects. This means your dream house at great prices with additional benefits!
- Easy to Buy: The entire process of shortlisting a property, going through entire paperwork and finally moving-in in your property has been made extremely customer-friendly. Besides, the government has implemented RERA that will safeguard buyers’ interests and shall also provide an efficient grievance handling mechanism so that buyers are not duped by dubious builders/developers.
- Passive income: Everyone needs to create a second or multiple flow of income, real estate investment is the easy most efficient way to create rental income in India.
Buying your dream home is now extremely easy and even if you want to buy a property purely for investment purposes, you can do so quite easily.