- Affordable Housing: As per the rising demand, a lot of affordable housing projects are being launched and in the process of completion in and around Gurgaon. Investing right now can generate healthy returns as well as rental income.
- Connectivity: Gurgaon is very well connected with Delhi and other surrounding areas. At the same time, NH8, Dwarka Expressway, Southern Peripheral Road and Golf Course Extension Road shall provide major boost to Gurgaon real estate.
- New Projects: After a brief lull in the market, the realty sector is looking for a major upswing in 2018. As a city, Gurgaon is witnessing hectic activity in new launches, both in the affordable as well as a luxury segment. This augurs well for investors due to the lower pricing at this stage that is bound to go up in the medium term.
- Economic Growth: India’s economy is poised for a healthy growth this year and Gurgaon, being the prominent magnet for service industry is looking at massive job generation. This would lead to demand in housing, both ownership as well as rental.
- RERA: The state of Haryana is RERA compliant, which means buyers will have more trust in the real estate sector and it will boost sales. An investor stands to gain with demand rising in the sector.
Gurgaon real estate is on the brink of healthy and attractive growth. Investing there means an upturn in your financial fortunes as well. Don’t wait, invest now!