Do Monthly Cash Flows are Important?admin
Peoples always come and see me over social media / over website / Reference visit / Personal Visit and the first thing they ask me is “Do Monthly Cash Flows are Important?”
And my answer is only and only is a big YES. You should buy a property which gives you Assured Return / Assured Rental / Income Generating asset and the international word for it is “Passive Income”. You earn rental, you earn profits and automatically the money goes into the saving account which makes it to grow and then you invest it again in Real Estate to create more income.
Advantages of having such income, provided you’re ready to put in the efforts just once in life:
- Continuous Income: Passive income, say from a rental property, can be a continuous income for life till the time your property is well maintained and you’re ready to give it on rent
- One Time Effort: Buying a rental property, residential or commercial, requires you to put in efforts just once. After that, you can be assured of earning rentals or capital appreciation for life
- Post-retirement Income: You can have your regular income from job and decide to invest a part of it in real estate so that post-retirement you don’t have to be dependent only on pension or family. Passive income from such sources can help you to maintain the same lifestyle you’re used to living. Rental income is recommended.
- More Effort, More Returns: The more effort you put in initially, the higher the returns you can enjoy. Either you can invest in expensive property at a good location or multiple small properties at different places and with time, each will result in higher rentals and capital appreciation
- Income for Generations: Such investments that result in passive income can not only help you enjoy the fruits of your labour, but also your future generations.