2018 Real Estate Forecast In Gurgaon!admin
Here are some of the pointers for the coming year:
- Economy: With a growing economy, Gurgaon will attract more corporates and generate more employment. This will result in demand for housing and real estate sector will be a beneficiary.
- RERA & GST: Implementation of RERA is going to bring buyers back in the market with timely deliveries and transparent dealings. At the same time, GST will soon cover the entire realty sector that will be beneficial for both the buyers as well as the developers in terms of curbing costs and bringing down prices.
- Affordable Housing: The government’s push towards affordable housing has made lot of developers invest in this segment. Maximum demand is also in this segment, hence sales are expected to grow in a healthy manner.
- Newer Projects: Last couple of years saw high unsold inventory and reduced new launches. But with economy growing and demand being generated across multiple strata of society, developers are planning new launches. These will be for both the end user as well as investors trying to generate rental income.
- Infrastructure: A lot of development is happening in Gurgaon with credible infrastructure coming up in the form of schools, hospitals, malls, commercial complexes etc. Combine this with better connectivity of Gurgaon with neighbouring Delhi, Faridabad, Sohna and it all points towards a hectic real estate activity. Dwarka Expressway, NH8, Southern Peripheral Road, Golf Course Extension Road are providing major connectivity and already observing substantial real estate growth in the vicinity.
In short, Gurgaon will witness healthy growth in the realty sector in the coming year and one should invest in the market ASAP!