10 THINGS YOU MUST CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING A HOME IN GURGAON.admin
Gurgaon has shown tremendous rise on the real estate graph. Gurgaon being the IT hub and a home to more than 250 fortune 500 companies has become one of the best places to live. With such great employment rate, more & more people are moving here and hence demand for residential properties is at a peak.
The demand for the property has also boomed due to incredible capital appreciation & returns. Hence Gurgaon has proved to be very lucrative for investors also. So be it for self-use or for investment purpose, Gurgaon definitely has become the number one preference to own a house. Here are a few points to be considered before buying a home:
1. Decide on a specific budget & see properties that meet your requirements.
2. See various property options before you finalize one.
3. If applying for home loan, always confirm if your chosen property is eligible for the loan.
4. Connectivity to the highway, major roads, Metro station etc. should be good.
5. Check for major amenities in the locality, such as banks, ATMs, schools, hospitals & local market.
6. One must also consider the safety of investment and previously delivered projects of the builder.
7. Do check the quality of construction & the maintenance charges.
8. It is always good to have other facilities in the locality, such as restaurants, clubs, hotels etc.
9. Make sure there is ample car park space available.
10. Lastly, make sure all the paper work; registration & legal issues related to the property are taken care of.
To know more, consult Golden Bricks: 9555330330 | www.goldenbricks.in