There is a range of retail shops in Gurgaon available for commercial investment. These hotspots attract humungous footfalls of customers, both from within the city and areas surrounding it.
Here are the top 8 retail markets of Gurgaon:
- Ambiance Mall: Located on NH-8, the mall boasts of premium shopping experience along with a tag of India’s first natural Ice-Skating Ring and Cafe! A one-stop-shop for all shopping needs.
- DLF Cyber Hub: This mall caters to all budgets and pockets along with offering a range of virtual gaming options with SMAASH being the most innovative game available anywhere.
- Galleria Market: Considered to be India’s 3rd costliest retail market area, it’s spread out over two floors, in an open market format rather than a mall. It offers everything that you can hope to shop in a market!
- Gold Souk: India’s first specialty Jewellery Mall, it offers over 100 national and multinational jewelry brands under one roof. Needless to say, investing in retail shops in Gurgaon in such a mall shall provide high rentals as well as returns.
- MGF Metropolitan Mall: Looking to spend a weekend with family enjoying movies, shopping and eating out? This is the mall to be for complete entertainment solution.
- Gurgaon Central Mall: With a massive infrastructure, the mall offers over 500 brands to choose from over 3 levels thereby attracting shoppers from both Delhi and Noida as well.
- Sector 29: For foodies, looking for world cuisines, look no further! Sector 29 offers a range of cafes, breweries, and restaurants to cater to the appetite of food lovers at all possible price points!
- Good Earth Market: Good Earth City Centre is a unique project that integrates premium retail, well-planned commercial and world-class hospitality under one roof.
These retail shops in Gurgaon are so popular and always in demand that investing in commercial space in either of these will guarantee handsome rentals as well as returns on investments.