What is Pre-Leased or Pre-Rented Property and why to choose Pre-Rented as an Investment Option?
- Pre-Leased property or Pre Rented Property is a commercial, Industrial or office spaces which is already rented to a tenant and fetching monthly rental to the owner of the property. Pre-leased or Pre rented property is considered the best investment or safest option in real estate sector.
- Profile of the tenant is known and financial background and lease terms can be verified.
- Since the property is ready to move hence you don’t have to pay GST.
- Benefits under Income Tax
- Verification of building & Tenant is possible since you are buying a property which is ready to move and the tenant which has come or about to come can be verified any time.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING PRE LEASD PROPERTY IN DELHI & GURGAON
- Building:- Type & age of the building are crucial while taking an investment decision in the pre-leased property for sale in Gurgaon. Newer the building with grade “A” office spaces will fetch better returns. One should also check the load bearing capacity of the floors, column to column distance (higher is better), floor to ceiling height (preferably 12’+ in case of offices). Energy efficient LEED certified/ Green buildings would be in demand in coming future. The building should also have adequate power back and good quality lifts adequate in number.
- Tenant profile:- Tenant profile is one of the major aspects to be seen while investing in preleased properties. Tenant should have sustainable income source/ growing business/ future growth prospectus
- Lease Term:- A longer lease term is better depending upon the market situation. If drastic upward revival in rentals is seen in near future then shorter leases are also preferable.
- Lock-in period:- Lock-in period is the minimum term that tenant should serve or pay for. Higher lock-in gives better security to the investment.
PRE- RENTED PROPERTY
At Golden Bricks, we are having good options of Pre Rented property for the investors who are looking for Regular Rental income and Safe Investments. Pre-leased or pre-rented commercial properties provide fixed income. Here, the aim is to lease out to quality tenants, earn lease income over a 3-5 year period and subsequently exit with a moderate to high capital appreciation.
Pre Rented Properties
Congratulations your search for best pre-rented properties end here, please call this number to get to know about the latest brands sign in the top famous high street markets as per your budget thank you.