What To Look For In 2018 In The Real Estate Industry!
After an eventful 2017, the coming year looks promising for the realty sector and not without good reason. The country’s real estate sector looks all set to walk on the path of growth and stability and the evolution will be on the following lines:
- Affordable Housing: Following the government’s policy push and developers’ understanding of the market forces, this segment will take off in a big way and shall bring the buyers back in the market in massive numbers.
- Smart Cities: After initial groundwork of selecting and fine-tuning the list of smart cities is done, next will be the on-ground development that shall see hectic activity in the real estate sector.
- Investment: India is attracting global investment and the trend is likely to continue in 2018 as well. Also, after the implementation of RERA and GST, a lot of NRIs will come back to the market after being assured of transparent and efficient dealings.
- Organised: The fly-by-night and fraud developers will be ousted due to stringent regulations and it will bring consolidation in the market. Only serious developers that follow the rules shall survive and grow.
- Increase in Sales: Sales will show a steady upward graph while prices are expected to stay more or less stable. This will make the market more lucrative for the end-user to buy home at an affordable price.
Realty sector has seen turbulences in the recent past, but going forward, the journey looks more comfortable and as per expectations.